Play the GIF Party Vol.1 Play the GIF Party Vol.1

That's sooo cool and unique! I've never seen that before as a flash game. It took me a bit to realise what to do because it said 'play the gif', so I was just letting the gif play out for idk how long. That's just stupidity on my part XD. Wish there were more levels!

Big City Runner Big City Runner

It's alright, I like how the obstacles are randomly generated but they don't seem to scale in difficulty, just the same type of obstacles in a loop if you know what I mean. Took a while to get used to the jumping but once you got it down... nice job! :)

Kill the Main(); Kill the Main();

Space Invaders, what could go wrong. I loved the first 8 levels, until I realized a bug (perhaps?) when you hold down the space bar and not move, it creates an infinite line of bullets, a wall of death if you will and basically you can beat the level by just standing still and holding the space bar while the C++ runs into your line of fire. Also at level 12, there are too many enemies so as soon as you start the level, it runs into the problem of it already reaching the bottom. Other than that, fun while it lasted :)

Mushy Mishy Mushy Mishy

Not bad, pretty fun, difficult to fully master but easy to pick up

The Waters Be Icey Matey 3 The Waters Be Icey Matey 3

It's a pretty simple game, nothing wrong with that, I can see how addicting it could possibly be but I reckon it starts off too easy and scales in difficulty too slow. The first 90 seconds (I crashed on purpose) was basically a walk in the park which took away the possibility of me wanting another crack at it, just because I didn't wanna go through that first minute or two again. Good job never the less! :)

Ultra super reflexion guide Ultra super reflexion guide

Amazing, unique, addicting game. Though 0.5 points off because the instruction said 'destroy the balls before they reach your line' rather than 'destroy the balls before the line hits the top of the screen' which technically it did instead. Just a small thing which confused me.